Actress, Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Decent, Aug 2, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Decent

Decent posters

Blog Posts:
    Featured Threads:
    celebrity
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

Ghanian actress, Christabel Ekeh has landed in police custody reportedly because she recently posted nude pictures of herself on Instagram
    The Nigerian-Ghanian actress took to her Instagram page last month to post nude pictures of herself. At the time, Ekeh said that she was putting up her picture in order to welcome everyone to her the new Christabel
    According to her:
    "I noticed the page was taken down but it’s my way of welcoming everyone to the new Christabel"
    ‘It is whoever you can imagine. That’s why I’m not wearing anything. So whatever you want to wear on me, that’s your imagination' she went on to add.
    Although Ekeh said in another interview that she had been threatened by a group of people that threatened to release her nude pictures, the excuse has not kept her out of police cell. In a separate interview at the time, Ekeh had this to say:
    ‘I had a group of people who have been threatening to release my nudity that I sent to someone in private.

‘This thing has been something that has been boggling me for a while – hanging around my head in everything that I do.’
    Ghanian police say that they have arrested her in order to help tighten the laws of indecency in Ghana

comments powered by Disqus