Atiku Woes Buhari’s Government (biafra Is Better)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Decent, Sep 7, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Decent

Decent posters

Blog Posts:
    Featured Threads:
    celebrity
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    Obinna Paschal
    Nigeria formal vice president and presidential aspirant, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has adjusted to air his mind concerning Buhari’s government, Atiku Abubakar, APC and Buhari led government has crossed the boundary in breaking the agreements which he made with him in other to have a successful election in his favor, 2015 general election. Meticulously, Atiku uttered this in an interview with the Service of the Voice of America VOA yesterday September 6th, berated APC party for using him to achieve their selfish political goals.

Being Sincere on my words, I claimed a recognized member of APC and fully partake in all the underground root works that were executed until success was achieved. Since this Buhari’s regime or government be it as it may, I still maintain a long distance, meet no one or commented so far on anything. Everything they so needed, they use our money to get to where they are today.

[​IMG]
    This government has achieved a few success from all they set to achieve but the battle against corruption seems to appear as a mirage.

Atiku noted in the reference to the success Olusegun Obasanjo led administration in which he was the Vice president then, acknowledged in fight of corruption, Nothing much was recovered from both looters and miscreants until we took over in 1999, which we recovered over $4.5 to $4.7 billion dollars from the looted (Late Sani Abacha)

It baffles me, saying Atiku, that Nigeria has been fighting Boko Haram for over 5 years and yet killing our beloved ones till today by Boko Haram is still a trending news.

At the time we fought Biafra war, which was more complicated because of the terrain in South but the Biafran soldiers were roundly in 30 months, but Boko Haram has been a big bone in the neck for years.

I think Biafra is even better to have as a problem than to be in a country that is suffering and fighting endlessly against terrorist without any good result or development.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
comments powered by Disqus