Governor Ayodele Fayose, Course Buhari’s Regime For Pdp On 2019 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Decent, Sep 27, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Decent

Decent posters

Blog Posts:
    Featured Threads:
    celebrity
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

The formal president’s party PDP warned Governor of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose on how he intends to waste his hard earn money running campaign on 2019 presidential election, that if he doesn’t take time and spend wisely; it will all be like a water poured on a rock.

Hence, the 2019 presidential election have been a game plan for APC party, to run every indoor political affair up there in the North.

Fayose, furthering his intensions have sent a Letter to the party informing them of his decision to run for the presidency on the platform of people’s democratic party, this letter had been signed by the governor under the banner of Ayo Fayose presidential Campaign.

Below is the content of the letter…..

My dear, with deep sense of responsibility that I write to let you know of my intension to seek the ticket/ mandate of our party PDP to contest for 2019 presidential election, acknowledged your effort and commitment towards PDP, so it would be very pertinent to seek your prominent support.

Objective for this, is however without no selfish interest to me or the party against the country, but for the betterment of the party PDP and country.

So I urge all the grand associates and members of this party to work selflessly to ensure our victory to take over the presidential Villa, Abuja via 2019.

The rest will be reviewed and discussed when necessary for your better suggestion…

So do follow us more on Hottest gist for trending articles…

Attached Files:

comments powered by Disqus